Coach Matt has over 20 years of experience in making people fitter, stronger, and faster.
He spent 16 years in the Australian Army, working in various training roles, including years as a recruit instructor, working with men and women of all backgrounds and ages to reach their full potential. Since retiring from the Defence Force, Matt has solely been working with Athletes from different backgrounds to become fitter, stronger, faster, and more powerful versions of themselves.
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer
- CrossFit Football Trainer
- CrossFit Judges Course
- CrossFit Weightlifting Trainer
- Certificate III Gym Instructor
- Certificate IV Personal Trainer
- Certificate IV TAE Trainer and Assessor
- Military Obstacle Course Instructor
- High Wire and Ropes Instructor and Supervisor
- Marksmanship Instructor
- Combat First Aid and Civilian First Aid